Chartered accountant special

Chartered accountant special

Businessmen : I want to transfer my single bed from my existing home to new home which is approx 10 Kms. The bed is not fitting in my car and movers and packers are asking for a price almost equal to the price of bed. What should i do ???

Chartered Accountant (CA) : Sell it on Quikr and Buy it again on Quikr from the new address with two different login ID's. Quikr will transport it for free and you can also get the Paytm Cashback. Further Sale of Personal Assets cannot be subject to Capital Gains Tax.


Popular posts from this blog

Technical Publication Ebooks Free Download

Volvo Group is Hiring Fresh Engineering Graduates under National Apprenticeship Training Scheme(NATS) for Skilling Indian Youth